Saturday, May 23, 2009

First Map First Post

 Promo3small

So i just released a beta of a little survival map I call “Boyz in the Hood”. You can download it from L4Dmaps.com or L4D Map Database. It’s a survival map based on my house and a good portion of the street. It’s a little bit large for a survival but there are a lot of places to ‘hole-up’, and I plan to tune the item spawns in a manner that would promote moving from spot-to-spot whenever possible. I plan on having an updated version out within a week or so. I am currently finishing up the houses on the far side of the street that currently have DEV textures as well as fine tuning the NAV mesh for optimal zombie spawning. In the meantime it is chock-fuckin full of weapons/ammo/health and a mean AI Director. Actually there was on guy who said no SI spawned when he played it but I get all kinds of stuff when I run it. More then once I have had two tanks on screen in the first 4 minutes, which seems a little heavy for me. Anyways, have fun and thanks for playing, also, any mappers or modders out there with any tips or advice please contact me, I need all the help I can get.

<3 TorpedoVegas

p.s. Oh ya. Campaign info coming soon. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment